AndreBaptiste.com BLOG

The Premier Sports info pages of Trinidad and Tobago in the West Indies. This blog is linked to www.andrebaptiste.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Rosa Park website(Blog)

From time to time I get information sent to me via e-mail. I received this below e-mail from an unknown source which I thought I would share with you. Rest assured that I will investigate the allegations made.

 

I would like to start by inviting the whole racing community to write that same ARC website(Blog) by logging onto www.santarosapark.com , scroll to the bottom and check out their feedback BLOG ans try to post a message on how racing can be improved. Check later again to see if you message was posted on their website or if it was “administratively deleted”.

 

Then please tell me via e-mail what your experience was…

 

 I will do so myself as well.

 

Andre Baptiste


From: contribute all [mailto:contributeall@gmail.com]
Sent: Sat 12/20/2008 12:20 PM
To:
webmaster@andrebaptiste.com
Subject: Santa Rosa Park website(Blog)

I don't know whether you have ever tried posting constuctive criticism on that site with respect to horse racing in Trinidad.

We understand that the son of the  ARC president is now acting as the administrator of this site and is systematically deleting any contribution that suggests improvement to the racing industry.

.This site was the brainchild of the last CEO Andre Cornelis and was being administered by the racing secretary and his assistant then.

Doesn't seem fright what is happening now.Shivam Maharaj does as he please with the ,deletes whatever he feels like,whenever he feels like.There is no apparent privacy policy as they keep making accusations as to the identity of contributors to the site.This needs to be addressed and brought to the attention of the entire racing fraternity and maybe the public in general.Can you help us?

Would be appreciated.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home